fbpx

Reply: PMP application review

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP application review

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 3 months ago #19454

Joe Pang

Hi Vlad,

I read over the project descriptions several times, I think you have a high chance to get approval from PMI. You used the right format, and the right processes fit into the groups accordingly.

If there's one thing I would improve. It's that the objective and results are a little bit vague, some metrics and improved wordings will make it look more professional.

Cheers,
Joe
4 years 3 months ago #19401

Vlad

's Avatar

Hi there,
In my country PMP is very trendy certificate nowadays.. Therefore, before July I would like to take the exam before it is updated. I need to hurry because there is no free days until middle of May.. So, the first thing I should do is applying the exam instead of studying lol.. I'm not very familiar with PMBOK terms so, I was wondering if someone could give me some feed back or improve my terms.. To pass on the first review is really important for me because I don't have money or time to afford a second try because its expensive.. I need the descriptions check, are domains accurate or not? Many thanks.

Project 1
Project Role: Project Manager
OB Develop an e-commerce website to meet requirements
IN Prepared feasibility study. Identified stakeholders. Created and obtained approval for PC
PL Created project WBS. Established project deliverables. Developed cost and communication management plans
EX Managed team to execute tasks and tracked their performance. Acquired and managed project resources as defined in PM plan
MC Performed integrated change control and measured project performance
CL Archived project documents and materials
OC Formalized,documented,obtained final acceptance

Project 2
OB: Developing a customer loyalty program
IN: Created project charter. Identified stakeholders and their level of interest & expectations. Collected requirements.
PL: Developed WBS, WBS dictionary and PM plan.
EX: Acquired and managed project resources. Executed tasks as per project plan. Tracked team performance.
MC: Monitored project scope and schedule. Created status reports.
CL: Recorded lessons learned and archived project artifacts.
OC: Module completed and handed over to the client.

Project 3
OB: Provide product feed and webservices to partners who want to implement and sell products on their platform.
IN: Reviewed and assessed detailed project requirements, constraints, and assumptions with stakeholders. Created and obtained approval for project charter.
PL: Develop WBS, WBS dictionary and project management plan.
EX: Managed team to execute tasks as defined in PM plan and managed the information flow.
MC: Monitored project cost and scheduled and reported progress to stakeholders.
CL: Obtained acceptance by sponsor to formally close project.
OC: Customer satisfaction report

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login