fbpx

Reply: Prepcast apps in Apple store

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Prepcast apps in Apple store

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 2 weeks ago #20321

Carlos Mancuso

Dear Cornelius, I agree with you that it's better to prepare for the exam using a device with a bigger screen, closer to what we will use in the real exam.
However, being able to use transport time or any idle time away from a computer to practice, is really helpful. I'm with Mohammad :-)
With that said: I tried several times to access the simulator with my smartphone (Android 9 with Chrome browser) without luck.
The dropdown menu on the right side of the home page seams to just flash and disapear in mobile Chrome.
But I have found a workaround: I just access the simulator in my desktop and send that link to my phone. It works perfectly.
I hope it helps.
Best regards!
4 years 4 months ago #18872

Cornelius Fichtner

Mohammad,

You can indeed access the exam simulator on your tablet or phone, but not via an app. Instead, use your phone/tablet browser, log in to our website, and start the exam just like you would on your desktop.

However... please remember that the "real" exam in the testing center will be on a desktop computer with keyboard, mouse and monitor. That's why we strongly advise our students to do most of their exams on a "real" computer.
4 years 4 months ago #18871

Mohammad Alsaedi

Hi,

I have subscribed in your PM exam simulator for the PMP exam as I am planning to take the exam soon. I just wanna to ask if you have an apps in the apple store, so I can solve/ practice the exam simulator through my mobile.

Thank you

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login