fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam Update 2020

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam Update 2020

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 months ago #25938

Cornelius Fichtner

@ Shaher

We released The PMP Exam Simulator 2021 in November of last yer. You can find it here: www.pm-exam-simulator.com/pmp-exam-simulator
3 years 2 months ago #25935

shaher

's Avatar

hi
when the simulator for the new PMP exam will be ready and match according to the new changes happened to exam
3 years 3 months ago #25072

SHI MAK

Thank you, Cornelius .
3 years 3 months ago #25071

Cornelius Fichtner

@ Shi Mak

Right now, we recommend the following

1) if you have not yet started your training, then you should wait until 2021 because you don't have enough time
2) If you are in the middle/toward the end of your studies, we recommend "speeding up" and completing it this year.

For all the details on this, please watch this video here:
-- it addresses all the various angles you need to understand.

If you decide to wait until 2021 and enroll in the PMI PMP course, then we would (of course) give you a credit. The payment you made for the PrepCast Elite would be deducted from your payment for the 2021 course.
3 years 3 months ago #25066

SHI MAK

Dear Cornelius ,

I just joined the PM PreCast Elite online program and later I realized that there was not enough time for preparing for Dec 2020 PMP Exam. I was stuck in here.

I would like to have your suggestion: Should I go ahead my study with the PM PreCast 2020 knowing the fact the PMP Exam 2021 will be quite different and I have to take an expensive ATP live course OR
I can request withdraw from PM PreCast Elite program with credit to be applied to your 2021 live course if I sign in after I withdraw from PreCast Elite .

Thanks
Shung
3 years 4 months ago #24632

Ritu Bedmutha

Thank you!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login