Reply: PMP Exam Update 2020

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam Update 2020

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 day 21 hours ago #24069

Cornelius Fichtner

@anonymous... At this time we are no longer offering coaching classes for the 2020 exam.
2 days 2 hours ago #24063

Anonymous

's Avatar

@Cornelius Fichtner: Hi. I would like to find out if the accelerated 4-week course to prepare for PMP 2020 exam is still available. When I click on this link www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmp-group-coaching-class it takes me to a page that only provides session details for the 2021 exam. Is it too late to join the coaching class for 2020?
5 days 8 hours ago #24006

Elizabeth Harrin

@William, The PMP exam changes in January 2021 and the new exam content outline (ECO) comes into effect then. That's why the ECO you linked to mentions January 2021.
5 days 13 hours ago #24002

William Brideau

Why the date on the PMI website is still January 2021 ?

www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public...7b-bacf-c4b1c5e2d164

Thanks,
1 month 1 week ago #23474

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi Yoana,

if you plan to take the PMP exam by the end of this year, you should be fine.
As soon as you pass the final exam of the PMPrepCast course, you will get the 35 contact hours you need to apply for the PMP exam.

You may find additional information about the impact of the change in the exam here: www.project-management-prepcast.com/free...all-this-mean-for-me . There are a number of tips and recommendations that you may find useful.
From this article I get that Contact hours earned for taking the course are still valid, no matter if you use the course before or after this change. However, after 2 Jan 2021, you will need to refer to the new Exam Outline.

Good luck on your exam!

Gabriella
1 month 1 week ago #23442

Yoana Ivanova

Hello Cornelius,

I am currently studying the PrepCast to sit for an exam in 2020. I haven't still gone through all lessons and the final exam.
Once I pass the final exam, am I going to still get the 35 contact hours from PMprepcast recognized by PMI?

My question is provoked by the change that you are undergoing from REP to ATP.
Thanks and Regards

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login