fbpx

Reply: RACI Chart and resource break structre

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : RACI Chart and resource break structre

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 9 months ago #17768

Donald Terry

Hi Hossam,

A RACI chart is created as an output of the Plan Resource Management process, and the resource breakdown structure is developed as an output of the Estimate Activity Resources process. You will make resource assignments as part of the planning processes using the stakeholder register and other inputs to make these resource assignments. Once these documents are completed, they can serve as inputs to other processes including planning processes. For example, the resource breakdown structure serves as an input to the Estimate Activity Durations process. I think it helps to think of the processes in terms of inputs and outputs to understand how the project management plan is developed.
4 years 9 months ago #17752

Hossam

's Avatar

Hello,

I'm a bit confused about RACI Chart and Resource break down structure, and why they are used in the planning resource process. At the stage of Planning resource, I still do no know what resources i should assign yet, let go having RACI chart or Resource break down structure. Can someone please explain? thanks

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login