fbpx

Reply: How would you compare PrepCast simulator questions with the real exam questions?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : How would you compare PrepCast simulator questions with the real exam questions?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 10 months ago #17201

Aarati Sonkusare

Thank you so much for your response! It's very helpful!
4 years 11 months ago #17184

Patrick Floris PhD PMP

Hi there

Personally i found them a bit harder than my exam questions.

The main difference was that the questions in my exam were very wordy, more than what I had found on the simulator hence I had to spend more time to go through them.

But the logic to get the right answer was similar to both.

Also , look for other sample questions as I found I was getting too used to the prepcast and other simulators were quite different which helps to challenge your thinking.
4 years 11 months ago #17183

Emily Rivera, PMP

I thought the PrepCast simulator questions were very similar to the actual exam questions in terms of level of difficulty. I did think many of the real exam questions were a bit more ambiguous (it was somewhat less clear which process you were in), but they were also shorter, which allowed more time to think about them. Of all the mock exams I tried prior to my real exam, the PrepCast exams were by far the closest thing to the real exam.
4 years 11 months ago #17182

Aarati Sonkusare

Hello all,

How would you compare PrepCast simulator questions with the real exam questions? Do you think real exam questions have higher difficulty level compare to PrepCast questions?

Thanks,
Aarati

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login