fbpx

Reply: Selected for the audit - experience verification form

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Selected for the audit - experience verification form

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 4 weeks ago #16819

Daniel Kokkos

Thanks,

I have reached out to customer care team to see where this form exists. I have really looked for it and I don't see it. The only thing I see is my application. I scrolled through it and I don't see anything additional.
5 years 4 weeks ago #16818

Cornelius Fichtner

Yes. In that case, I only have one thought: Go straight to the source and speak with PMI:

www.pmi.org/about/contact

You should be able to use their live chat and get the question resolved in minutes. And please report back here as to what you have learned.
5 years 4 weeks ago #16817

Daniel Kokkos

Thanks Cornelius,

I was thinking that also, however there is only my application in the package. I don't see any form that is to be filled out.

Thoughts?
5 years 4 weeks ago #16815

Cornelius Fichtner

Daniel,

As part of your audit, PMI will provide an "audit package" to you. My understanding is that this is a PDF document that you can download. This PDF should contain everything.
5 years 4 weeks ago #16814

Daniel Kokkos

I am seeing that with the audit, the contact will have to fill out a Experience Verification Form.

A manager, supervisor, or colleague who is intimately familiar with the experience on your application is required to review your Experience Record and then complete the Experience Verification Form. After they verify, they will put the completed " Experience Verification Form " and Experience Record in an envelope, sign his/her name over the sealed flap of the envelope, and return the envelope to you via in person or by mail. If one person is verifying multiple projects for the same company, they can fill out one form and initial or highlight on the Experience Record the projects that they are verifying. Faxed or scanned forms will not be accepted as the forms need to be placed in a sealed and signed envelope for security purposes. No substitutions will be accepted.

Where is this located? I can't find it anywhere.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login