fbpx

Reply: failed PMP application Audit

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : failed PMP application Audit

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 1 month ago #16441

Joe Pang

Hi Suni,

Don't give up, your writeup wasn't bad at all, just need a little organizing:

Categorize your tasks, goals and results into the following format:

Project description:
IN:
PL:
EX:
MC:
CL:
Deliverables:
Project results:

Cheers, hope this helps
5 years 1 month ago #16438

Daniel Kokkos

I had a similar issue. I had the wrong title for my education hours as well as not using the right terminology for the descriptions. There is not a lot of room so I assume that we have to use smart terms like - Identified stakeholders, conducted procurement in stead of buy hardware, and Managed team, etc. Also you have SWAT vs SWOT. They are very particular and it upholds a institutional reputation.
5 years 2 months ago #16411

Suni

's Avatar

Hello everyone , I recently submitted my application for PMP and got audited then rejected . I called PMI to clarify and they asked me to reapply using the PM domains and it they mentioned that it seamed that project is ongoing which is not.

I thought it was straightforward and I didn't have much to conduct more research about application, any help is appreciated .

this is the project description I submitted ,
I was in charge of a project aimed at reviving the (county name) Coffee industry by penetrating the USA market. I conducted feasibility, SWAT and PEST analyses, negotiated with stakeholders, created WBS, used APF, oversaw importation, production and branding. Recruited skilled staff, obtained permits, supply chain was designed and quality control was implemented. Managed the development of Coffee Lounge using imported materials. Results were analyzed. Adjustments were implemented. Franchise and sale agreements were signed with new investors.

this is their response
Eligibility Not Met: Domains are not included
It is required that candidates show that they led and directed the project as identified with the tasks, knowledge, and skills specific in the PMP Exam Content Outline. The PMP candidate is not required to show experience leading and directing projects in all five project domains for each project, but must have this experience within the total number of experience hours and in their project deliverable descriptions.

Review Feedback:
The deliverables were incomplete and all not summarized by key project deliverables and outcomes by domains (Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, Closing). A brief, one-sentence project objective, Project deliverables summarized by process areas (Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, and Closing abbreviations are acceptable IN, PL, EX, MC & CL). A brief, one-sentence project outcome.

Additional Comments:
We are in receipt of the documentation to validate your attained education and project management training. In the event that you submit a new PMP application, it will not be necessary to resend this documentation.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login