fbpx

Reply: Difference between Manage Quality and Control Quality.

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Difference between Manage Quality and Control Quality.

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 3 months ago #30092

Anonymous

's Avatar

Many thanks Joe for this easy clarification!
3 years 3 weeks ago #26569

MOHAMAD ABDOUNI

's Avatar

Big thank to you, now it is clear to me and I can differentiate between them
3 years 4 months ago #24724

Anonymous

's Avatar

that will be manage quality, per PMBoK...
3 years 4 months ago #24577

Gaspar Galdo

's Avatar

Is fishbone diagram or ishikawa diagram under manage quality or control quality?

Just confused of pmp exam practice test.
3 years 4 months ago #24400

Sara

's Avatar

This is clear with the perfect level of detail. Thank you!
3 years 7 months ago #22585

Denver Martin

This one confused me as well when I was studying for the PMP exam.

Just remember this single sentence: Manage Quality focuses on defect prevention, while quality control focuses on defect identification.

*Manage quality is synonymous with quality assurance.

Here's more...
Quality assurance guarantees that the plan was efficient to avoid any anticipated defects. Quality control helps you find defects in the deliverable and correct them.
Quality assurance is a proactive process which starts even before the work on the deliverable has started, while quality control is a reactive process and its activity starts as soon as you start working on the deliverable.
Quality assurance is a process-based approach; here you develop the process to create the product, while quality control is a product-based approach where you make sure the product is as per requirements.
Quality assurance involves processes managing quality, and quality control is used to verify the quality of the product.
A quality audit is an example of quality assurance while inspection and testing are examples of the quality control process.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login