fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Can I Use a Calculator During My PMP Certification Exam?

Can I Use a Calculator During My PMP Certification Exam? 5 years 5 months ago #15672

• Deepak G
  • Deepak G's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Can I Use a Calculator During My PMP Certification Exam?

Can I Use a Calculator During My PMP Certification Exam? 5 years 5 months ago #15673

• Emily Rivera, PMP
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 32
Yes, the testing center will provide a calculator for you to use during the exam.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deepak G

Can I Use a Calculator During My PMP Certification Exam? 5 years 5 months ago #15676

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Deepak,

There are some centers that do NOT provide a calculator. (I know... I know... they should all follow the same operating procedures... but they don't...)

If you are in a center that does not provide a physical (handheld) calculator to you, then you will have the option of launching the Windows calculator on the exam computer screen. If you want to be 100% certain, then the best thing to do is to call your testing center (or stop by) and ask.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deepak G, Zhenni Liu, Ronilo Paraiso Laceda
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login