Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Structure of the exam

Structure of the exam 10 months 5 days ago #15665

• Bennet Saumer
  • Bennet Saumer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello everyone,

I read quite a lot about the exam, however, I couldn't find a very satisfying answer to the following question:

Is there some kind of a structure (sequence) in the exam based on the knowledge areas/process groups or are the questions selected randomly and I have to identify the knowledge area and process group for each question for each question myself?

Thanks

Structure of the exam 10 months 5 days ago #15666

• Emily Rivera
  • Thank you received: 13
Bennet, the exam questions are in a random order. You will be expected to determine which domain and process you are in for each question (if it is not explicitly stated).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cornelius Fichtner, Bennet Saumer

Structure of the exam 10 months 1 day ago #15689

• Cheng-yi (Andrew) Shih
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Also, keep in mind that there are 25 beta questions that are not counted toward your score and those questions can appear anywhere in the exam.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily RiveraMani Selvan

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on September 21/22 for just $179. Click to learn more... OR Click to watch a free session...