fbpx

Reply: Need suggestion on exam dates

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Need suggestion on exam dates

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 4 months ago #15591

Deepak G

Hi Joe,

I want to score around 75-80% in the mock exams.I can allocate 2 hours/day for my preparation.
I already took 5 exams and will complete the remaining one . Review time might be 1 day as I review each question. On weekends I can spend 6-8 hours.
5 years 4 months ago #15590

Joe Pang

Hi Deepak,

Unfortunately I don't have the perfect answer for your question. Everyone has a different rate of learning and study habit.

BUT, there's someone who can find out the perfect exam date (100% guaranteed), this person is you! Let's have some fun with the PM tools & techniques you learned to work out your schedule.

I want you to answer to yourself the following questions:

1. What is the ideal score you wish to achieve from the mocks?
2. How much time can you allocate each day for studying?

Now that you have your goals and requirements, add up and fill the following activities in your calendar:

1. How many more mock exams are you planning on doing (I'd recommend all 8 Prepcast exams + 3-4 more from other sources)
2. How much time do you need to review each mock exam
3. + any additional time for reading
4. Leave 1-2 blank days before the exam date for relaxation & de-stress.

Hope this helps,
Joe
5 years 4 months ago #15588

Deepak G

Hi ,

I am scoring between 60-65% in prepcast exams at present. Need opinion on the exam dates.
Will it be ok if I plan to schedule the exam after 50 days from today.
I know i have some gaps in my preparation but with those gaps I scored 60-65% in the mock exams.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login