fbpx

Reply: Hours So Far?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Hours So Far?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 5 months ago #15412

Eric Hall

Thanks so much, Cornelius. This makes sense!
5 years 5 months ago #15411

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Eric,

First of all, thank you so much for being a customer!

At this time we don't provide any tallying of the hours that you have spent watching The PM PrepCast. This is primarily because most of our students actually download the lessons to their phone or tablet so that they can watch the lessons 'offline'. And there is simply no way for us to track what you watch on your phone after the download.

But don't worry about it at all. This is the main reason why we have implemented a 2-week long study period during which you cannot actually take the Final Exam. This means that if you purchased The PM PrepCast yesterday, you have to wait until exactly 2 weeks from the purchase day/time before the system will allow you to take the exam. And there is no doubt in my mind that you will have watched over 35 hours once the two weeks are up.
5 years 5 months ago #15404

Eric Hall

I just signed up for PM PrepCast yesterday morning. I've completed most of my application for PMP online with the exception of the 35 education credits that I need to take here. I'm wondering if there is a way for me to see how many hours I currently have completed some where? I read that I should take all of the intro .0 classes and then go and do 50, 60, and 80 (all of them) and then take the exam? Just want to be sure I'm meeting the hours before taking my final here for the 35 credits needed to submit.

Thanks!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login