fbpx

Reply: Agile questions on the new PMP Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Agile questions on the new PMP Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 1 week ago #16872

Sushma Suman

Hello. I took PMP on 19th March and cleared it. There were no much agile questions except few very basic. I had also skipped Agile part in PMBOK since it was too technical !
5 years 3 weeks ago #16730

Anonymous

's Avatar

I took the CAPM test very recently and I confirm there were several questions on adaptive/Agile PM methodologies.
5 years 1 month ago #16644

Rachna Mishra

's Avatar

Hi, can you specify which simulator you are referring to here.
5 years 2 months ago #16279

Emily Rivera, PMP

The exam simulator here has the best mock exams I've found. I tried a handful of others but none of them were as close to the actual exam as the ones here. It is definitely worth the money, in my opinion. I took all of the full 4-hour mock exams here and reviewed all of my incorrect answers to understand why I got them wrong. That's the great thing about the exam simulator here - it explains all of the answers so you can better understand the material. If you spend a few weeks doing these things (assuming you've already read the PMBOK and taken a class), and get to the point where you are scoring over 85% on the exam simulator, you will be well prepared.
5 years 2 months ago #16269

Anonymous

's Avatar

Emily, I am about to go in and take my test before end of FEB this year. I had the same concern about the agile book. Thanks for your response- it was comforting. I do have more questions, do you have any recommended sites for mock testing? How/when did you know you were comfortable to take the test?
5 years 5 months ago #15390

Emily Rivera, PMP

I took (and passed) the exam about a month ago, and I did not ready the Agile guide at all. I do not recall any detailed questions about agile; only general questions that one would know the answers to just from reading and understanding the PMBOK.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login