fbpx

Reply: Exam in a week - Not confident yet. Am I likely to pass?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Exam in a week - Not confident yet. Am I likely to pass?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 5 months ago #15380

Parevi Bharwad

Hello,

Attempted the 6th and 7th tests from Prepcast. Scored 76.5 and 72 respectively. I intend on revising the book now for the 4 days that I have. Is it OK to stop doing questions and utilize the time to read now?
5 years 5 months ago #15374

Steve Richards

I agree with Joe. You have done pretty well in your simulation tests, that's great. I agree - the day before your test - relax and maybe review some key things - but not everything. Trust your instincts and recall.
5 years 5 months ago #15373

Patrick Floris PhD PMP

Your scores are quite good, try to go back to the second test and figure out what were your weak points. I found Oliver's questions to be harder than the exam so I'd say you are in a good position to take the test.

A bit of nervousness before the exam is good in my opinion so try to control it; it should be enough to keep you focused but not prevent you from thinking the questions through

Best of luck
5 years 5 months ago #15360

John Wolverton

Joe is spot on, I would add flashcards too just to top off your flash memory. Keep pressing forward !
5 years 5 months ago #15359

Joe Pang

That's a pretty good score you got on the Oliver Lehmann exam, his exams questions are pretty difficult, excellent job you did there.

I can feel that you are a little bit stressed. Spend the day before the exam in relaxation, your mental condition is key to think clearly in the actual exam.

Try to do as many mock exams as you can, and as many source as possible too. Not all the questions in the actual exam are written in the same style.

Best of luck,
Joe
5 years 5 months ago #15353

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hello,

I have been getting a lot of tips and replies from this forum and so still want some last minute advice. My exam is in a week now and I have been attempting some practice tests. Below are the ones I tried:

Prepcast 1: 82%
Prepcast 2: 67.5%
Prepcast 3: 74%
Prepcast 4: 78.5%
Prepcast 5: 72%
Simplilearn: 72%
MyPM LLC: 86.5%
Oliver (Have just got to first 100 questions): 77%

I am not feeling confident yet as the benchmark to clear the exam is 80% in practice tests. I am reviewing my wrong answers but have still not managed to get to 80% consistently. So now, I have thought of revising all the chapters again and then attempt the remaining 2 Prepcast tests. Please advice. Need some motivation.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login