fbpx

Reply: Exam Simulator - Reviewing Answers

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Exam Simulator - Reviewing Answers

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 5 months ago #15280

Rohan Panade PMP

Mitch,
Thank you. Just building my stamina for as many practice exams as possible.
Regards,
Rohan Panade
5 years 5 months ago #15279

Rohan Panade PMP

Thank you Joe for taking time and helping the significance of reviewing the answers.
Regards,
Rohan
5 years 5 months ago #15277

Deepak G

Hi Rohan,
Each question in simulator is related to a process.If you answer incorrectly then it indicates a gap in that gap which you fill by reading the right and wrong answers.Hope this helps.
5 years 5 months ago #15269

Joe Pang

Hi Rohan,

I found that by reviewing the answers I did incorrectly, it helps me with the following:
1) Closing my knowledge gaps.
2) Avoiding the possibility to answer similar questions incorrectly again.
3) Building confidence.

Remember every little thing you do towards exam preparation will build up your chance of passing the exam.

Cheers,
Joe
5 years 5 months ago #15263

Michael Council

HI,

I dont think you are the only feeling this. Just when you think you got this covered then on the next simulation you get a bad result leading to question yourself.
But remember on the exam out of 200 question only 175 will be marked so if your worst score is around 65 on the simulation then on the exam that will roughly equal 70 to 75, hence you should be ok even on your bad day.

Good luck

Mitch
5 years 5 months ago #15261

Rohan Panade PMP

Hello Everyone,
Greetings!
Can anyone help me explain - The significance of reviewing the answers after the exam - How does it help score better.. Hope this is not wierd question :)
My quiz in exam simulator results - Avg (65-80)%. I looks at the score and just move on to next... Some days I perform better some days I totally loose it.
Please advise exam in 25 days :) I am nervous but at same time confident though :) :)

Regards,
Rohan Panade

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login