Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Students, Supercharge Your Studying Sessions Now

Students, Supercharge Your Studying Sessions Now 11 months 2 weeks ago #15254

• Joe Pang
  • Joe Pang's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 56
Hello everyone,

I have come across many PMP aspirants asking "I have xyz amount of days till my PMP exam, is there enough time for me to study?"

While I cannot help grant you additional hours to your studying session, I have found 2 videos that can help you study more efficiently - to make the best use of your remaining prep time.

Marty Lobdell - Study Less Study Smart
and
Barbara Oakley - Learning How to Learn

Both videos offer great tips on maximizing your studying ability.
-Understand how your brain works
-Small tweaks to your studying habits to make your more focused
-You will learn to learn an entire concept instead of just blindly memorizing words and numbers.

Best of all, its free, you just need 2 hours to watch these videos and apply them into your studies.

Hope this helps, happy studying.
-Joe
Toronto-based project manager, currently engaging in paperless transformation projects for utilities companies

I welcome all types of collaboration opportunities, feel free to connect with me on Linkedin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cornelius Fichtner
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily RiveraMani Selvan

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on September 21/22 for just $179. Click to learn more... OR Click to watch a free session...