fbpx

Reply: Am I likely to pass the PMP Exam?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Am I likely to pass the PMP Exam?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 5 months ago #15336

Zmmar70

Oh, keep making rest of feeling bad :-). Good job....
5 years 5 months ago #15235

Shirley Gabug

Good luck and give us the good news soon :)
5 years 6 months ago #15221

Nathan Boling, PMP

Thanks everyone for your feedback and advice. I will keep doing what I am doing but maybe program in a little more down time, don't want to be burnt out going into the exam.
5 years 6 months ago #15219

Tracy Shagnea, PMP

I agree with Ty and John. You are in great shape.

Keep your edge by continuing to take practice tests. Pace yourself, you don't need to burn out.

After each test, analyze your results to see where your weaker and review those topics. But I think you can go at a fairly relaxed, measured pace at this point.

Best of luck!

Tracy
5 years 6 months ago #15218

John Wolverton

Nathan, you’re way out front and doing great. Relax a little too. As for me I still like the flashcards to review while drinking a cup of tea.
Best Wishes
5 years 6 months ago #15216

Ty Weston, PMP

You appear to have a strong command so far. Keep it up and keep taking practice exams.
I would say you seem to be strong enough to pass the exam, according to your practice scores. Keep in mind that you strive to stay well rounded in all areas as some folks have failed even with high practice scores.
You look to be in good shape.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login