fbpx

Reply: Passed the PMP in first attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the PMP in first attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 6 months ago #15211

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Prasad,

You're welcome! Happy to assist! :)
5 years 6 months ago #15209

Prasad Amos

Thanks Jenikka for the help
5 years 6 months ago #15202

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi Prasad, can you share your study plan
5 years 6 months ago #15181

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Prasad,

Here are several ideas that will help you earn PDUs:

1) Subscribe to the free PM Podcast ( www.pm-podcast.com/free ) and you can earn up to 60 Category C PDUs (see www.pm-podcast.com/pdu ).

2) Purchase The Agile PrepCast. Currently, it's priced at $199.00. Earn 40.5 Category A PDUs at www.project-management-prepcast.com/pdus/earn-agile-pdus .

3) Purchase the PM PrepCast 6th edition and earn 60 PDUs (you must have taken your PMP Exam before March 26th 2018 in order to use this for PDUs).

4) Subscribe to The PDU Podcast ( www.pducast.com ) and earn over 21.75 Category A PDUs in your first year.

5) Subscribe to The Free PDU Insider Newsletter ( www.pdu-insider.com ) and you will receive regular emails with links to free webinars that you can take.

6) Attend the dinner meeting of your local PMI chapter starting this month and you can earn 1 PDU for every attendance.

These are just 6 basic ideas for earning PDUs. For more detailed information about PDUs and what else you can do, please take a look at The PMP Credential Handbook. The information about PDUs starts on page 40. You can access the handbook by clicking on the following link:

www.pm-prepcast.com/pmphb (PDF document).
5 years 6 months ago #15178

Prasad Amos

Thanks to PM Prepcast for helping me in clearing PMP exam in first attempt. Please let me know if you have any products whicb will help me to obtain the required number of PDUs ro maintain my certification.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login