fbpx

Reply: incorrect description of 35PDUs, while submitting the PMP application

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : incorrect description of 35PDUs, while submitting the PMP application

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 6 months ago #15104

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi Cornelius, thanks for your response. I will talk to them and proceed as they suggest.

The course was good and the quiz (with answers) help a lot.
5 years 6 months ago #15103

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thanks Ty ! I will talk to PMI and discuss over.
5 years 6 months ago #15102

Cornelius Fichtner

I agree with Ty.

Either call or write to PMI to explain your error on the application and ask how to proceed. Remember, that PMI is not 'in the business' of rejecting your application. Quite the opposite. PMI really WANTS you to become a PMP. So they are usually quite helpful. And I promise you that what you have done is probably not something unusual.

Also... out of curiosity... how was the course you took on Udemy? Did you like it?
5 years 6 months ago #15099

Ty Weston, PMP

I would give PMI a quick call and discuss. Clarifying an error is the right thing to do and should not be looked at as something nefarious on your part.
5 years 6 months ago #15098

SM

's Avatar

Hello everyone,
I did the PMP course online from a website which hosts REP (registered Education Provider) for PMP. I also got the certificate of 35 PDUs.
However, while submitting the PMP application form, in the last section "Project Management Education", in the 'Institution' field, I wrote the website name (Udemy) and did not write the actual REP name.
Now, my application has to go through audit process. I am yet to send the audit package.
If I send my course certificate , it does not have 'Udemy' , it has the actual REP name.
Will this be a conflict ? Can this cause a rejection from PMI?

How do I handle this situation ? Pls help , what would be the most appropriate thing to do .

Thanks !
SM

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login