fbpx

Reply: Pre-Course Self-Assessment Baseline

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Pre-Course Self-Assessment Baseline

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 7 months ago #14864

John Wolverton

Ashely. I too had a low score going into the final test and passed. What shocked me was a friend not in PM read the book once And got in the 90! Sorry to say it depends.
5 years 7 months ago #14863

Ty Weston, PMP

I believe I obtained a 41, and was shocked myself, yet I did not fret over it.
People learn a different rates and by different styles, so focus on what you can only control; yourself. Keep your eye one the ball.
Work on the course and take many practice exams, those are the key. Typically, if you can get around 80% on the simulations, you would be prepared for the test.
I know of many folks that did terrible on practice tests and still passed though.
Focus on you.
5 years 7 months ago #14860

Ashley Langone

Hi, All -

Can anyone share with me what an average score range is for most students on the pre-course self-assessment (taken after the welcome slide of the PrepCast)? I’ve never formally studied project management or cracked a book on it. My knowledge is strictly from experience, and I felt a little alarmed at my score, given that all the questions were ranked medium or easy.

Thanks!

Ashley

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login