Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: For those of you who brain dump the 49 Processes..

For those of you who brain dump the 49 Processes.. 1 year 1 month ago #14746

• Joe Pang
  • Joe Pang's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 56
what do you use it for during the exam? I do it for every mock exams but I never had an instance where I feel the need to refer to it. Am I missing something?
Toronto-based project manager, currently engaging in paperless transformation projects for utilities companies

I welcome all types of collaboration opportunities, feel free to connect with me on Linkedin

For those of you who brain dump the 49 Processes.. 1 year 1 month ago #14747

• Ty Weston, PMP
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 35
Many folks have made some sort of brain dump; I did not.
Since I practised the processes daily, by memorizing patterns and little number tricks, I was able to repeat them just from memory.
I did use little notes here and there during the test, but that was based on a per question basis during the test.
If you use a brain dump, just be aware how long it takes you to create it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joe Pang

For those of you who brain dump the 49 Processes.. 1 year 1 month ago #14750

• Luke Ho
  • Thank you received: 3
Like Ty, I didn't either. I thought about creating EVM formulas but on the day of the exam, I decided to use the minutes for the brain dump to review my answers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joe Pang
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily RiveraMani Selvan

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on September 21/22 for just $179. Click to learn more... OR Click to watch a free session...