fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: For those of you who brain dump the 49 Processes..

For those of you who brain dump the 49 Processes.. 5 years 8 months ago #14746

• Joe Pang
  • Joe Pang's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 99
what do you use it for during the exam? I do it for every mock exams but I never had an instance where I feel the need to refer to it. Am I missing something?
Toronto-based project manager, I specialize in capital construction projects and digital transformation projects for the power & utility sector.

I welcome all types of collaboration opportunities, feel free to connect with me on Linkedin

For those of you who brain dump the 49 Processes.. 5 years 8 months ago #14747

• Ty Weston, PMP
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 37
Many folks have made some sort of brain dump; I did not.
Since I practised the processes daily, by memorizing patterns and little number tricks, I was able to repeat them just from memory.
I did use little notes here and there during the test, but that was based on a per question basis during the test.
If you use a brain dump, just be aware how long it takes you to create it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joe Pang

For those of you who brain dump the 49 Processes.. 5 years 8 months ago #14750

• Luke Ho
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Like Ty, I didn't either. I thought about creating EVM formulas but on the day of the exam, I decided to use the minutes for the brain dump to review my answers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joe Pang
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login