fbpx

Reply: MS Project Plan for PMPPrep Cast

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : MS Project Plan for PMPPrep Cast

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 9 months ago #14593

Steven Mudrinich, PMP

Robert,

I actually mapped mine out entirely in MS Excel, but Project would work too. There are lots of Gantt Chart templates for Excel out there that could be helpful.

- Steven
5 years 9 months ago #14533

Cornelius Fichtner

Robert,

I'd be interested in receiving a copy if you decide to create a MS PP plan. We can share it as part of our "PMP Study Plan" article www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmp-study-plan where we included a number of templates for students to use.
5 years 9 months ago #14531

Tracy Shagnea, PMP

Since I'm very comfortable with MS Project (and because my time was limited for studying and I needed to have a plan to not totally lose control), I did indeed create a plan based on how I wanted to approach it. "It" meaninging everything from starting with the PrepCast, getting the PDUs, applying, everything.

It helped calm me down and allowed me to set goals and focus.
So, if like me you're inclined this way, I'd encourage you to do it....
5 years 9 months ago #14529

Genevieve Pluviose, PMP

I used a calendar as well and I mind mapped the process as as used it for a study tool....
What ever works, I say!
5 years 9 months ago #14528

John Wolverton

It's a good way to get practice using a powerful tool, however in my case, I just used a printable calendar. I'm sure many would like what you produce.
I also used a mind map and found many others have done that too.
Best Wishes
jfw
5 years 9 months ago #14527

Ty Weston, PMP

I laid out my entire study plan in Gantt Project. It helped hold me to a set time-line.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login