fbpx

Reply: PMP sample

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP sample

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 9 months ago #14470

Cornelius Fichtner

I agree that this is not the best question, is not in the style of the current exam, and that it lacks the "source" information.

However, it does tie directly into the PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct, which reads:

==========================
2.2.2 We accept only those assignments that are consistent with our background, experience, skills, and qualifications.
Comment: Where developmental or stretch assignments are being considered, we ensure that key stakeholders receive timely and complete information regarding the gaps in our qualifications so that they may make informed decisions regarding our suitability for a particular assignment.
==========================

So it's a good question to ask, but the grammar and style need work to make it a true representation of what we currently see on the exam.
5 years 9 months ago #14469

John Wolverton

I agree with Ty, not a question I have seen on any of the PMI test I've taken. I too would like to know where this came from.
5 years 9 months ago #14466

Ty Weston, PMP

Where are you getting these questions from?
5 years 9 months ago #14460

sreekanth

's Avatar

your boss has indicated that you are going to receive a special work assignment , there are parts of that assignment that you do not feel confident of order taking what should you do
a) Tell your boss of your reservation
b) Take the assignment and do your best to do the assignment
C) Get other engineers who can do better job to help you on the difficult parts of the assignment
d) Take the assignment and make sure to read the parts which you are unaware

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login