fbpx

Reply: PMP - Prepcast 35 Contact Hours - 2 week exam delay

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP - Prepcast 35 Contact Hours - 2 week exam delay

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 9 months ago #14410

John Wolverton

Mark - Kevin is spot on, the rules are there to help you absorb this important infromation. So use this time to get an advanced study plan together that matches your learning style. Best Wishes. Jfw
5 years 9 months ago #14409

Kevin Nason

Mark - I was in the same situation you were about 2.5 years ago, and I had to wait it out, as I was anxious to get the application in and done. With that being said use this waiting time wisely reviewing the other areas of your application, which is what I did and than create a study plan.
Once your application is in fact submitted, you still have to wait between 5 - 10 business days for a response.

Good Luck Mark!
5 years 9 months ago #14394

Mark Shoemaker

I am in the process of working through the prepcast lessons to finalize my PMP application requirements. I have 7 years of PM experience so I am only waiting on the contact hour requirement to be satisfied in order for my test registration to be complete.

Per other posts on this forum, it seems that you recommend waiting to apply for the exam until after the 35 hour certificate is completed.

I also learned unfortunately there is a restriction in place that keeps me from earning the 35 hour certificate in less than 14 days.

I have the ability to complete 35 hours of the prepcast lessons within 5 days. Is there a way for me to receive access to the exam prior to 14 days. I really would like to complete my application process sooner than later without waiting for an artificial deadline to complete.

Is there anything that can be done?

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login