fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: please how do i take the self-assessment test?

please how do i take the self-assessment test? 5 years 10 months ago #14236

• Lola Fajemirokun
  • Lola Fajemirokun's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Just purchased the PMP prep package, please how do I take the self-assessment test?

please how do i take the self-assessment test? 5 years 10 months ago #14238

• Luke Ho
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Click on the link below, then login with your credentials

www.project-management-prepcast.com/inde...zes&id=6&Itemid=1248
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lola Fajemirokun

please how do i take the self-assessment test? 5 years 10 months ago #14240

• Jenikka Ebias
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Lola,

Here are steps to access the self-assessment tests for each module of the PM PrepCast:
1. Login to our website and click on "The PM PrepCast Video Lessons" on the welcome page.
2. Click the "Start" button on the next page that follows (located at the right)
3. Click the "Contents" button after (located at the right). This will lead you to a page where you can see an outline of all the content of the PM PrepCast.
4. Click on the folder icon for each of the modules and scroll to the bottom entry of each. Self-assessment tests are at the end of every module.

Note that for modules 1-3, they are all condensed in module 4's self-assessment. Please feel free to contact us again for further inquiries. Have a nice day!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login