fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: NEED SUGGESTIONS MAKING A STUDY PLAN

NEED SUGGESTIONS MAKING A STUDY PLAN 5 years 10 months ago #14198

• Muhammad Umer Shami
  • Muhammad Umer Shami's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello - This is Muhammad Umer. I have applied for my exam for the 20th June 2018. I took the PDU's last year and am currently pretty much blank on the new PMBOK 6th edition. I have however purchased the Prep Cast and started downloading videos. Also started making flash cards.
What do you guys think, in your opinion, is the best strategy to start and study? I can study upto 6 hours each day so time is not the issue. Also, I am not a project manager and do not have such hardcore experience with all the processes and terms, so the temptation is to try and learn everything by heart.

Suggestions/Comments are welcome. Thank you and Best Regards.

NEED SUGGESTIONS MAKING A STUDY PLAN 5 years 10 months ago #14200

• Ty Weston, PMP
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 37
Start at the beginning and follow PrepCast along with the PMBOK and another book like Rita's. Read both twice. Study the processes and memorize every day. Study the ITTOs, but do not focus on memory, but focus on understanding. Take a day off at least once a week to play, and then start all over again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Naif Aldewli
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login