fbpx

Reply: Hey, all!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Hey, all!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 10 months ago #14192

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Say,

If you are new and aren't sure where to start, then the first thing to do is to make sure that you are actually eligible to take the exam. (It would be a shame if you started studying and spending money on training only to realize later that you don't have the necessary experience to even take the exam...)

Therefore, please start by reading Page 6 of The PMP Handbook: www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmphb

If you meet the minimum requirements outlined here then I suggest reading the rest of the handbook next so that you get to know the exam from an 'administrative' perspective and know what you are actually signing up to.
5 years 10 months ago #14188

SAY

's Avatar

Hello everyone,

I am entirely new to this field but I am excited to start a new journey and become a PMP! The biggest question is, where do I start? I do not have experience and therefore I do not technically qualify to begin the process of the certification. Can anyone guide to the start line? :)

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login