fbpx

Reply: First two simulator exams 86.5% each - exam in 2 weeks

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : First two simulator exams 86.5% each - exam in 2 weeks

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 10 months ago #14163

Steven Mudrinich, PMP

Michael,

You're well within the target zone for passing the exam on the first try. In our estimation, a >80% average success rate on the exam simulator leads to an exam pass. Best of luck!

- Steven
5 years 10 months ago #14162

Michael Haynes

I'm taking my first attempt at the pmp on May 29th. I took the first simulator exam last saturday and got 173 out of 200 questions right and then took the 2nd exam today and also got 173 out of 200 questions right. Today's was very odd because I was heavily distracted by a work emergency and a client was calling me every couple minutes during part of the exam.

I'll be taking 3 and 4 over the next week I think and then 5 on the weekend right before the exam I think.
I'm always a bit scared of what the actual exam questions are like the first time I sit the exam but I am feeling pretty good about my prep so far.
I'm just trying to think of what I should be reviewing and looking up before the exam that will help me maximize my points.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login