fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Regarding OliverLehmann sample questions

Regarding OliverLehmann sample questions 14 years 6 months ago #715

• Praveen Kumar
  • Praveen Kumar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Cornelius,

This is a question regarding Oliver lehmann Sample questions available at
www.oliverlehmann.com/pmp-self-test/75-free-questions.htm

I tried to solve the questions and managed to get passing marks as well (Above 75%) but don't you think its too difficult and many terms from outside PMBOK. Looks like Oliver is trying to sell "Difficult is classy and sells" approach.

I have had real difficulty solving these questions and anyhow completed these questions. My exams are a week away and i am scoring above 80% marks consistently in sample questions but this test has shaken my confidence and i am seriously nervous.

Please show some light.

Praveen Kumar

Re:Regarding OliverLehmann sample questions 14 years 6 months ago #720

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 605
Praveen,

Oliver Lehman is a very experienced PMP exam trainer. However, I personally feel that his sample questions are quite difficult and often go beyond the requirements of the PMP Exam. So don't worry too much about your results on these questions.

The fact that he uses concepts from outside the PMBOK Guide is OK. The PMP exam uses about 75% of concepts from the PMBOK Guide. PMI doesn't tell us where the other 25% are coming from. So they may come from anywhere.

Overall I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login