fbpx

Reply: Anyone taken both the 5th & 6th edition exams?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Anyone taken both the 5th & 6th edition exams?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 10 months ago #14129

Brad Ferrell

Thanks to all for all your comments. I surveyed many forums and blogs regarding this topic, and wrote a write-up based on my findings at:

pmppowwow.wordpress.com/2018/05/04/difference-between-5th-6th-edition-exams/

You can also follow my blog at pmppowwow.wordpress.com to get the latest info on project management topics and other popular matters .
5 years 10 months ago #14072

Cyreel

's Avatar

I had taken both.

There were couple of questions regarding Agile, and also needs to check on the changes of Closing Process and Control Procurement Process.

I find 6th Edition harder than the 5th. It became more vague.

Just that I believe PrepCast helped me with the right approach on the material and understanding concepts.

Hope this helps.
5 years 11 months ago #14037

Brad Ferrell

Hello Friends,

Has anyone taken BOTH the 5th & 6th edition exams? Was there a shift in certain types of questions (i.e. formula-based, situational, sequential, Monitoring & Closing, Social Responsibility)? Or if you studied for the 5th edition, but were going to the miss the cutoff date, how was the 6th edition exam different than the 5th edition study material?

Look forward to the discussion!!!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login