fbpx

Reply: Self Assessment Chapter 13 Question 5

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Self Assessment Chapter 13 Question 5

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 2 days ago #13963

Tracy Shagnea, PMP

The initial planning has long since been completed. The plan is in place, but it can be modified later if a need to do so is identified.

She is now managing against the plan and has identified a need to review and potentially adjust it, which happens in the control stakeholder engagement process.

Remember, although plans can be adjusted during the course of the project, the initial planning phase comes to an end.

I hope this helps!

Best of luck,
Tracy
6 years 2 days ago #13962

Petronella Palmertree

Halfway through a project's completion, the project manager is reviewing the stakeholder engagement plan. She thinks the project team needs to revisit and adjust the plan. Which process is the project manager performing?
Given that Plan Stakeholder Engagement is a process performed throughout the project, I do not quite understand the answer given: Since the project is halfway through and the project manager is revisiting the stakeholder management plan, she cannot currently be performing the Plan Stakeholder Engagement process (Why not?). She must be performing a process from the Monitoring and Controlling Process Group, i.e., the Monitor Stakeholder Engagement process

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login