fbpx

Reply: How Much for Prepcast

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : How Much for Prepcast

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 11 months ago #13818

Cornelius Fichtner

Rehan,

I see from our sales system that you purchased The PMP Exam Simulator Fifth Edition in 2018. This means that you qualify for a free upgrade to the Sixth Edition. But it also looks like our support team has already provided you a free account for the Sixth Edition about two weeks ago. So from what I can tell you already have access to the Sixth Edition Simulator. (If that is not the case please contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and ask for a free upgrade to the Sixth Edition Simulator).

But it looks like you have not purchased The PM PrepCast in the past, which means you would have to purchase a new license for The PM PrepCast Basic. The good news is that we are currently offering a special launch discount at $199. Please visit www.project-management-prepcast.com/order where you can see the special price listed in the blue box. And yes, you can order this straight from the website at this price.
5 years 11 months ago #13817

RAzmat

Hi Cornelius
I saw that link from a previous post you made and wanted clarity on that. So as a Sim holder, I need to pay the full price for the new prepcast videos so that ends up being $229 to bring the grand total to $358!? So if I want to proceed I should simply go through the website and purchase the videos to start

Just wanted to clarify that from you before I proceeded
5 years 11 months ago #13816

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello,

Please take a look at this article here where we describe the available free and discounted upgrades:

www.project-management-prepcast.com/upgr...ffer-to-our-students
5 years 11 months ago #13815

RAzmat

's Avatar

I bought access to the simulator as one of my studying aids for my 1st attempt. Unfortunately, I did not pass and need to study again and am interested in adding prepcast videos as a means of finally passing this exam. How much more will that cost me? (FYI, I have not received an answer to this question via email)

Thanks

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login