Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Time Management of PMPExam

Time Management of PMPExam 1 year 6 months ago #13531

• Vipasha Koul
  • Vipasha Koul's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have given 7 Mock Test of Prepcast Exam Simulator.
No Matter how fast I try to read ,the only strategy I am comfortable with is going thoroughly with the question and answer it and just Mark it in case of doubt.
I am always with only 5 mins to spare so can't make any revisions. In fact for the last 20 questions in case I see a lengthy question I try to see if I can answer using the only question in the end(If it makes sense) without reading the whole scenario.
In All mock tests I was able to attempt all questions
Will I be able to attempt all the questions in the real exam considering my speed in Simulator.
Kindly suggest !
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily RiveraMani Selvan

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on September 21/22 for just $179. Click to learn more... OR Click to watch a free session...