fbpx

Reply: Eligibility Not Met: Domains are not included

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Eligibility Not Met: Domains are not included

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 8 months ago #14620

Juhi Shrivastava

's Avatar

I am not able to understand how should I describe my work,
what I did earlier is I share four projects where I shared the different work and responsibilities I bare, some of them are as follows :
Project 1: Managed the project of an estimated $10M for a Britannia F&B plant, helped developed the machinery which enabled the client to automate the biscuit manufacturing process.
- I ensure the company obtains the best possible pricing.
- Determine and minimize the risk of the buyout process.
- Reduced the cost by 15% annually. - Negotiate, analyze and prepare a purchase order agreement and cost control budgets.

Project 2: Initiated a project worth $100M for the Delhi Airport Metro Line.
The scope of the project was to reduce the travel time between the Airpot and the Railway station.
- Reduced travel time by 1 hour(the metro takes only 22 mins) and saved 8% cost annually.
- Negotiate, analyze and prepare a purchase order agreement and cost control budgets.
- Selected the project team and ensure that they understand all aspects of the project scope.

I thought they would look into this and understand my work, but now after getting their response and after seeing the other posts like me I have modified it, but I have created a general statement,

(IN) Met with key stakeholders to define the high-level scope and requirements and initiated a project worth $100M for the Delhi Airport Metro Line.
(P) Developed the scope document and created WBS, finalized schedule plan for the project.
(E) Performed qualitative analysis and quantitative analysis, managed project resources, finalize the project team.
(M&C) Monitor the scope, control scope creeping, updated project requirements.
(C) Assign the ownership of the end product to the operations, and created lesson learned documents for future reference.

my question is, will the above statement looks fine, I mean it is a general statement nothing specific about the project, should I submit this or I should modify it differently, please suggest.
5 years 8 months ago #14607

Ty Weston, PMP

Would you provide an example of what you stated on the application?
5 years 8 months ago #14597

Juhi Shrivastava

's Avatar

Hello Everyone,
I have received an email from PMI in response to my PMP application, which states

Eligibility Not Met: Domains are not included
It is required that candidates show that they led and directed the project as identified with the tasks, knowledge, and skills specified to the PMP Exam Content Outline. The PMP candidate is not required to show experience leading and directing projects in all five project domains for each project but must have this experience within the total number of experience hours and in their project deliverable descriptions.

Review Feedback:
For all experience: Project domains (Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, Closing) and domain-specific deliverables are incomplete; project management methodology used is unclear; without clear project domains we are unable to determine if a project is valid. Wherever work hours are claimed within a domain, elements of that domain as detailed in the PMBOK Guide or the PMP Exam Content Outline must also be conspicuous in the description.

I am not able to understand what changes I should make and how can anybody help me with regards to this issue.

Any help will be appreciated.
6 years 5 days ago #13733

Anonymous

's Avatar

For all the people that are wondering, it got accepted
6 years 3 weeks ago #13510

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi everyone I have modified my project descriptions:

Title:GIS Address Points Project
Objective: Implement a customer information layer to the Enterprise GIS
Deliverables: Address point for every customer across Ontario/Quebec

(I) Met with key stakeholders to define the high-level scope and requirements (P) Developed scope statement and WBS, set accuracy requirement; Managed project team schedule (E) Performed QA; Managed team workload/schedule. (MC) Controlling the scope, updated requirements (C) Transferred ownership of product to operations

Do you think it will be accepted this time?
6 years 3 weeks ago #13468

Anonymous

's Avatar

You will have to re-arrange the below line with respect to the Process groups

(I) Identified Stakeholders (P) Developed the scope statement (E) Managing schedule for project team, managed stakeholders interaction (M&C) Setting the requirements for data integrity, controlling the scope (C) Transferred product to operation team

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login