Welcome, Guest
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Study Group in Orange County

Study Group in Orange County 7 years 1 month ago #675

• JIHAD WAFEEQ
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Everybody,

I do believe of study group…. Especially when it comes to question and answers. Brainstorming in these study groups are very useful. I wonder if someone in California/Orange County would like to join me. I have my exam scheduled early November.

Regards

Re:Study Group in Orange County 7 years 1 month ago #677

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • PrepCast Instructor
  • Thank you received: 157
Jihad,

You may know that I personally live in Orange County, CA and that I was the president of the local PMI chapter in 2007. So I think that you may find more local people in the following 2 groups:

PMI Orange County Linkedin:
www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2266034&trk=myg_ugrp_ovr

Southern California Networking Group:
tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/socal_networking/

Place your question into these groups to reach hundreds of people here in OC.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

Re:Study Group in Orange County 7 years 1 month ago #731

• JIHAD WAFEEQ
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you very much Mr. Fichtner for the information and thank you for the great PrepCast I really enjoying them!
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Ahmed Amin, Scott Gillard, Michael DeCicco, Rahul Kakkar, Fernando Jr Sinlao Lim, Mary Kathrine Padua, Chris Preziotti, Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL, Christian Winter, Kevin Nason, Michael Sumaquial, PMP, Mark Wuenscher, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®