fbpx

Reply: DEMANDE D'INFORMATION

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : DEMANDE D'INFORMATION

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 2 months ago #12937

Cornelius Fichtner

Bonjour Cyrille,

My understanding of your situation is as follows: You applied for the CAPM exam (instead of PMP) on the pmi.org website by mistake. Now you realized your mistake and you decided to correctly apply for the PMP exam. But now the PMI website tells you that you cannot do this because you have another application pending.

Your question is this: Can I cancel my CAPM application in order to correctly apply for the PMP exam?

My answer: I am 100% certain that there is a way for you to do this. But we cannot help you with this... only PMI can help you. I recommend therefore that you contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and ask them how you can A.) cancel your CAPM application in order to B.) start your PMP application.

PMI can then either cancel your CAPM application directly or give you instructions on how you can do this yourself.

Please let us know what you learn from PMI about this. I am pretty sure that this does happen occasionally and that there has to be an option to cancel and restart.
6 years 2 months ago #12934

Cyrille

's Avatar

Bonjour

Lors du remplissage du dossier d’examen PMP j’ai confondu cela avec le CAPM.

Et maintenant lorsque je remplis le dossier du PMP je reçois le message ci-après.

'' Nous sommes désolés, mais nous ne pouvons pas accepter votre demande à ce stade. Cela peut être dû à d'autres certifications que vous avez, ou d'autres applications que vous avez soumises qui sont en cours de traitement. ''

Svp il y’a une solution pour annuler ma demande de passage à l’examen CAPM afin que je puisse valider celle du PMP ?

Cordialement,
Cyrille

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login