fbpx

Reply: PMP audit - elegibility not met

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP audit - elegibility not met

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 10 months ago #14267

Anonymous

's Avatar

Did you pass the second audit?
6 years 1 month ago #13482

Anonymous

's Avatar

Any luck on the second application? thanks.
6 years 3 months ago #12769

Maru

's Avatar

Hello everyone!

My PMP application was closed, stated as per the PMI:

" Eligibility Not Met: Project Management Role

Perform their duties under general supervision and are responsible for all aspects of the project for the life of the project
Lead and direct cross-functional teams to deliver projects within the constraints of schedule, budget and resources
Demonstrate sufficient knowledge and experience to appropriately apply a methodology to projects that have reasonably well-defined project requirements and deliverables
Review Feedback:

• Deliverables do not show leading and directing. The deliverables you documented do not indicate how you lead and directed in all five process groups (initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling and closing) across all your projects submitted
on the application as detailed in the PMP Exam Content Outline and the PMBOK Guide.

Eligibility Not Met: Domains are not included
It is required that candidates show that they led and directed the project as identified with the tasks, knowledge, and skills specific in the PMP Exam Content Outline. The PMP candidate is not required to show experience leading and directing projects in all five project domains for each project, but must have this experience within the total number of experience hours and in their project deliverable descriptions.

Review Feedback:

Project domains (Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, Closing) and domain-specific deliverables are incomplete; project management methodology used is unclear; without clear project domains we are unable to determine if a project is valid.
Wherever work hours are claimed within a domain, components of that domain as detailed in the PMBOK Guide or the PMP Exam Content Outline must also be conspicuous in the description.
"

I just re-written my application, including each of the 5 process groups as advised by the PMI and I would like if there is any PMP certified to check them:

PROJECT A:

The project objective was to develop the Conceptual Engineering and Cost Estimate for the EPC of a 670 MW coal fired power plant. The key deliverable was the technical-economical offer. As PM I took care of, including but not limited to:
IN: Define high-level scope to meet customer´s requirements
PL: Create WBS and develop project schedule and budget
EX: Obtain and manage resources
MC: Ensure project deliverables comply with quality standards
CL: Submit the offer, archive documents and register lessons learned

PROJECT B:
The project objective was to develop the Detailed Engineering for the EPC of a 670 MW coal fired power plant. The key deliverable was the engineering package for the further procurement and construction of the power plant. As PM I took care of, including but not limited to:
I: Develop de project charter
PL: Identify project risks and develop the change management plan
EX: Obtain and manage resources
MC: Measure project performance on a weekly basis
CL: Submit the complete engineering package and obtain final acceptance

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Maru

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login