fbpx

Reply: AM I ready

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : AM I ready

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 2 months ago #12779

Ardony Valcourt

I must mention I do well on the 100 questions quizzes.I reach 80% on those but each time I take the full test I'm always in the 70%
6 years 2 months ago #12778

Ardony Valcourt

's Avatar

Thanks for the reply. I am still trying to reach that 80% point
6 years 2 months ago #12772

Steven Mudrinich, PMP

Ardony,

Its hard to exactly say if you will pass the exam while averaging 70% in the simulators, but I would venture to say its more unlikely. We believe that an 80% average or higher in the exam simulator should be sufficient to get you across the finish line with a pass. Keep striving for that.

As for the ITTOs, like Cornelius says, don't spend too much time trying to memorize them. You are far more likely to have success by looking at the flow charts in front of each process to see how they all integrate together. Try it out, especially with the Integration knowledge area.

- Steven
6 years 2 months ago #12748

Ardony Valcourt

I am now reaching 70% on the test. I have two weeks left before I take the test. I feel like i've read the RiTA book 3 times. I will continue taking the exams. My weakness is the ITTO. I read them over and over form the PMBOK 6th ed. but they are so much and I can't possibly get them all right on the test. Assuming that my score doesn't improve to the 80%, Will I pass?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login