fbpx

Reply: Lessons Learned - Studying and Passing the Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Lessons Learned - Studying and Passing the Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
14 years 6 months ago #650

Cornelius Fichtner

Troy,

Congratulations on passing your PMP Exam! Glad to hear that the PrepCast was of help to you!.
14 years 6 months ago #648

Troy Stephan

Last Friday, with much relief, I passed the PMP exam. The advice I can give is first do the prep cast and understand the tools and techniques. Either while doing the prep cast or afterwards read the PMBoK to reinforce what you learn. One rule I had when doing the prep cast was to have a pen in the hand and take notes, just to ensure that you stay focus and don't drift off.

Finally do plenty of exam questions. I had access through my company to Skill Soft but another good source was www.pmstudy.com which you could sign up and do a practice exam. I did this on the day before just to confirm if I had the knowledge.

The exam is not about memorising it is about understanding and if you are prepared and study the material you should get through.

Good luck and stay confident through the exam becuase you will get some questions wrong along the way.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login