fbpx

Reply: Exam simulator: How to avoid questions already answered within one exam #

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Exam simulator: How to avoid questions already answered within one exam #

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 5 months ago #12146

Christoph Farrenkopf

's Avatar

Hi Steven, Thanks for the information , but quizzes does not solve the problem really, because a quiz use up Questions from exams. I recommend : Why don’t you add a "exam
# Filter" in your quiz settings. So one could easily control, from which exam # the questions will be used up. So one could easily avoid to use up questions from exam # never touched before. These exam can still be used as really “fresh” exams (with questions never touched before.)

Thanks in advance and best regards
6 years 5 months ago #12139

Christoph Farrenkopf

Thanks, quizzy would be an idea ...but the ugly thing is, that since the exam questions are fixed , why do their appear in different order, when die Exam is redone ? This makes no sense at all. I myself now use as a woraround now a EXCEL sheet in parallel of doing a exam and type in every question ID while going through the test. Before i start a new question i check for doublettes to avoid working on the same questions.
6 years 5 months ago #12133

Steven Mudrinich, PMP

Christoph,

The short answer is that the exam questions are fixed; you get the same 200 per exam, whether you finish it or not. So if you start Exam 1 but don't finish it, if you come back, you're going to get those same questions again (and have to start over).

Now you can mitigate this by using questions from the quizzes; simply adjust it to whatever area you are weak in and go ham, its totally worth it!

- Steven
6 years 5 months ago #12130

Christoph Farrenkopf

I have a question:
I am using PrepCast Exam simulator, but at the moment I have not the time to answer 200 questions in one go. So I do 25, 50 or 100 questions in one go. Doing this, how can I avoid getting the same questions again within an exam #. Or does the Exam simulator automatically use up the already answered questions and only presents the fresh ones , not answered/ not worked on yet? . That would be great.

My questions in short form is: How does the Exam simulator use up the Questions within an exam #.?
next question: Can same questions appear in different exam # ?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login