fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam Result Format

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam Result Format

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 5 months ago #12144

Mahmoud Akar-Ahmed

's Avatar

Thank you Aung Sint for replying to Jonathan's question regarding the three questions PMI made available. It will be awesome to see PMI make available more questions that can help during exam preparation. I am aware that other professional field such as ACCA for Chartered Accountants provide past sample questions with examiner reviews.

Jonathan, thank you for your reply to my first question and I am looking forward to the change while preparing to retake this exam.
6 years 5 months ago #12123

Aung Sint

Dear Jonanthan,

the sample question is on PMI page (http: //www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public/pdf/certifications/project-management-professional-sample-questions.pdf)
6 years 5 months ago #12116

Jonathan Hebert - Admin

The answer to your first question is that we will be updating our exam results report to be consistent with what PMI is using: Needs Improvement, Below Target, Target, Above Target. This will be implemented in the next 2 weeks.

You asked a second question: " Are there any past exam questions provided to test takers by PMI (not the three listed on their website) with examiners review? PMI's exam analysis result is not detailed and unhelpful for individuals interested in retaking the exam."

To my knowledge, I am not aware that PMI makes any specific or sample exam questions to those wishing to take the PMP Exam.
I wasn't aware that there are three sample questions that PMI provides to members, where are these located?
I know this is something that is very frustrating and limits your ability to know why you didn't pass and prepare better for your next attempt.

I hope this response helped you.
6 years 5 months ago #12111

PMP Exam Result Format

's Avatar

Good Morning, I am reaching out asking a question regarding the current PMP Exam Simulator format I have been using for my PMP Exam. I took the PMP Exam last month and sadly didn't pass it. I was surprised to see that the exam result format on the actual exam was quite different from the format used by your company.

The PMP Exam Result format assess individuals based on these four categories: Need Improvement, Below Target, Target and Above Target

Meanwhile the exam simulator and others assess individuals practicing on Below Proficent, Moderately Proficient and Proficient.

I want to take the test again and continue using tools from your company but will like to know if any updates will be made to the PMP Exam Simulator that will accurately reflect what's covered on the actual PMP Exam which will in turn help me be better prepared for my second attempts at this exam.

Lastly, are there any past exam questions provided to test takers by PMI (not the three listed on their website) with examiners review? PMI's exam analysis result is not detailed and unhelpful for individuals interested in retaking the exam. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!!!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login