fbpx

Reply: HELP!!! WITH MY EXPERIENCE FOR APPLICATION

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : HELP!!! WITH MY EXPERIENCE FOR APPLICATION

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 4 months ago #12414

Thiru

's Avatar

Hi Tomas, Is your application accepted? can you share your e-mail?
6 years 5 months ago #12096

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi,
I have to submit my application as well. What recommendations did you get?
Can you pass them on to me ?

Ken
6 years 6 months ago #12063

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Tomas,

I will take a look at this for you and provide some feedback. Can you also send me your email address to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks,

Mark
6 years 6 months ago #12062

TOMAS ENRIQUE SANCHEZ VEGAS

Hi everyone,

I am almost ready to have everything for my application. I did the PM PrepCast 35 hours training really really good it really helps to understand the PMBOK and the PMI Methodology. Thank you very much, Cornelius, for the training. Now I need help to write my experience, I wonder if someone can take a look at it and let me know what you think, i will really but REALLY!!! appreciate the help.

Here it goes (Total hours 4690 and i have a bachelor degree)

1. Project #1: TOTAL HOURS 730. (I:100, P:130, E:200, M&C: 200, C:100)
Objectives: commissioning the fuel equipment of a gas turbine
Deliverables: fuel equipment ready for operation
Testing of fuel equipment had to be made. PMO appointed me as project leader. Helped to finish the Project SOW based on lessons learned from similar projects. Develop the project schedule & cost. Managed the tasks execution & communication with the stakeholders. Controlled the cost and activities. Make sure that the deliverables complied with the requirements. Managed the final acceptance of project deliverables from the customer

2. Project #2: TOTAL HOURS 1380. (E:420, M&C: 500, C:460)
Objectives: engineering of the liquid fuel conversion of a gas turbine
Deliverables: final engineering drawings of the liquid fuel conversion
PMO appointed me as Project Leader to complete and deliver the final engineering drawings of the fuel conversion. Implemented the quality management plan. Managed the issued log & the approved change request. Managed stakeholders’ expectations. Verified that the deliverables conform the quality standards. Obtained final acceptance of deliverables from customer & accomplished the closing of the project.

3. Project #3: TOTAL HOURS 700. (P:100, E:250, M&C: 250, C:100)
Objectives: Perform the maintenance of a gas turbine generator
Deliverables: maintenance of the generator & technical report
Senior Management selected me as a project leader to perform the major maintenance on a gas turbine generator. Developed the cost management plan. Developed & managed the project team. Conducted the procurements. Controlled the cost & quality. Managed all the communications with the stakeholders. Controlled & validated the scope. Closed all procurements contracts & obtained final acceptance of deliverables from the customer.

4. Project #4: TOTAL HOURS 310. (I:73, P:75, E:90, M&C: 50, C:20)
Objectives: perform the feasibility study for the installation of a Combined Cycle Plant
Deliverables: feasibility study and best-case scenario for the installation of a Combined-Cycle Plant
Supported senior management to develop the project charter & led the benefits analysis. Developed the stakeholder management plan. Directed & Managed the project work. Performed the integrated change control based on all the change of scope from the customer. Prepared the final project report & obtained final acceptance of deliverables from the customer.

5. Project #5: TOTAL HOURS 750. (I:100, P:250, E:200, M&C:150, C:50)
Objectives: perform the major maintenance of the balance of plant equipment of a power plant
Deliverables: maintenance of the balance of plant equipment & documentation
I was appointed by the Sponsor as PM. Identified the high-level risk & constraints of the contract. Developed the risk, scope & cost management plan based on lessons learned from similar projects. Performed the qualitative risk analysis. Conducted the procurements & all the communications with the stakeholders. Controlled the costs & scope. Closed all procurement contracts

6. Project #6: TOTAL HOURS 450. (I:50, P:80, E:100, M&C:90, C:50)
Objectives: perform the annual maintenance of the gas compressors of a power plant
Deliverables: maintenance of the gas compressors & documentation
The Sponsor selected me as the Project Manager. Identified the high-level assumptions. Estimated the activity resources & durations. Developed the project schedule. Developed the schedule using project management software. Controlled the scope & cost using the variance analysis. Led the closing process of the contract. Delivered the final documentation of maintenance.

7. Project #7: TOTAL HOURS 370. (I:50, P:80, E:100, M&C:90, C:50)
Objectives: perform the annual maintenance of the auxiliary equipment of a power plant
Deliverables: maintenance of the auxiliary equipment & documentation
The Sponsor asked me to be the Project Manager. Identified the high-level risk of the contract. Developed scope & cost management plan using the decomposition technique. Managed the project team. Conducted the procurements & all the communications with the stakeholders. Controlled the costs & scope. Developed the final documentation of the maintenance for the customer

thank you very much in advance

Tomas

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login