fbpx

Reply: HELPPPPP **** GETTING 73% on exam simulation

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : HELPPPPP **** GETTING 73% on exam simulation

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 6 months ago #12021

OMER KHAIR

Hi Ahmed.

thanks for your time and your kind reply. trying to. and surly will keep you updated with results. hopefully GOOD results :)

thanks
Omer.
6 years 6 months ago #12020

OMER KHAIR

hello Kennedy.

thanks for your time and your kind reply. i believe this is a good idea as well. now I'm trying to go through some concepts that i believe i have q weakness there.

hope it will work, \\thanks again

Regards,
Omer.
6 years 6 months ago #12014

Ahmed Amin

Hello Omer, you need to relax in the next days to be able to use the remaining time wisely and efficiently. as advised by Tracy, you need to do some analysis to figure out where you need to put your efforts.

I wish you good luck, keep us updated with your result and let us know if you need any help.
6 years 6 months ago #12011

Kennedy

's Avatar

I think Omer is right, Pareto rule will go a long way to helping you work on your areas of weakness in the precast exam. On a second thought i would say you should find out if those questions you fail are all from one knowledge area, if they are from more than 3 knowledge areas then you need Pareto rule to help you but if it is from less than three knowledge areas, i will advice that you focus on the other 7 knowledge areas where you have more strength especially now that the exam date is pretty close. Sometimes we should focus on improving our strength than spending more time trying to work on our weaknesses.
6 years 6 months ago #12009

OMER KHAIR

Dear Tracy

thanks a lot for your kind reply and supportive words :)

as you said I'm getting panic , even though i must admit that i didn't study well to be ready for the exam, however i put too much effort at the last month.

but still not feeling confidant , anyways as you said , i will do my best and no harm to retake the exam again.

but i believe i must restart the process again , am i right?

thanks again

Omer.
6 years 6 months ago #12003

Tracy Shagnea, PMP

Omer,

Don't panic! Even though your eligibility period is nearly up, you can re-apply if you don't make it on the first try. This is important, because I think it could be very hard on you if you walk into the exam with the attitude that you MUST PASS THIS TIME!

Having said that, I would recommend you take a couple of hours to do a quick analysis of the types of questions you've been answering wrong. Do a little Pareto analysis and focus your efforts on reviewing the study materials where you're weakest. Continue with some practice exams, doing the same analysis. However, I would caution you against "over doing it." Don't wear yourself down to the point where you walk into the test room physically and mentally exhausted. Take a deep breath, keep your perspective, take your best shot.

If you have to try again later, then so what? The sun will still rise.

Best of luck to you!

Tracy

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login