fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: How to properly understand everything about Change Management for PMP

How to properly understand everything about Change Management for PMP 6 years 6 months ago #11696

• Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi

I'd like to know what sections of the PMBOK need to be covered to completely understand/master all concepts related to change management. Is there any other material or resource that covers this so that we can confidently answer all questions that may arise from this subject area?

How to properly understand everything about Change Management for PMP 6 years 6 months ago #11700

• Aung Sint
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
You might want to check Rita's PMP prep book on change management.

You really need to understand on the concepts mentioned in PMBOK guide in order to answers all the questions on the exam. I would recommend you pick one of the test preparation materials/books (go with Rita book if I were you), and go through first. Then, read and study PMBOK guide. Then, you can master the change management.

Good luck with your exam preparation. :)
Best regards,
Aung K. Sint, PMP
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login