fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PM PrepCast Podcast

PM PrepCast Podcast 6 years 7 months ago #11654

• Kathi Bridge
  • Kathi Bridge's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
HI, I am diligently studying, which includes reviewing the PM prepcast videos. Some students have talked about listening to the PM prepcast/podcast while driving.....where do I find this podcast? I have got the PM Prepcast videos on my phone but don't want to eat up all my data with video just to listen. Can someone direct me to the right place for listening? Thanks

PM PrepCast Podcast 6 years 7 months ago #11656

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
You can load the prepcast on youir phone. Once on your phone you will not need to use any data.
Take a look at this slide: L00.21 How to watch The PrepCast on Your iPod, iPad or iPhone
If you haven't already you may want to add an SD card to your phone that will give you plenty fo storage for the prepcast module.

PM PrepCast Podcast 6 years 7 months ago #11660

• Aung Sint
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Dear Kathi,

The instruction can be viewed at

As someone pointed out, you can also view on L00.21 from your subscription.
Best regards,
Aung K. Sint, PMP

PM PrepCast Podcast 6 years 6 months ago #11740

• Steven Mudrinich, PMP
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
If you use the Apple podcast app, you will be able to save/download the content for viewing or listening while on the go. I highly recommend this approach to save your data rates as you drive to work.

- Steven
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login