Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: I passed!!!

I passed!!! 2 years 4 days ago #11569

• AParadox
  • AParadox's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I was only scoring below 75% on the simulator exams all the way until the day of the exam. I went in anyway and took the exam. I scored Moderately Proficient on all areas. Done and done!

I passed!!! 2 years 4 days ago #11572

• KEvi
  • KEvi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Congratulations and welcome to the club!

Please be sure to share your overall experience for others to learn from.

Kevin
Last edit: by Kevin Nason. Reason: typos

I passed!!! 2 years 3 days ago #11573

• Steven Mudrinich, PMP
  • Thank you received: 20
Congratulations! Continue to share your newfound knowledge with the rest of us so we can all be better PMPs!

- Steven

I passed!!! 2 years 20 hours ago #11628

• Gail Freedman
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Congratulations on passing the PMP exam! I'm looking forward to reading your lessons learned. Best wishes in your future endeavors!

- Gail
Gail Freedman, MBA, PMP, CSM
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily Rivera

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on August 24/25 for just $179. Click to learn more... OR Click to watch a free session...