fbpx

Reply: 72%-74% Simulator Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : 72%-74% Simulator Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 7 months ago #11608

Gail Freedman

Congratulations on passing the PMP exam! I'm looking forward to hearing your lessons learned. Best of luck to you!

Gail
6 years 7 months ago #11601

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Wow! Congratulations! Please post your experience and lessons learned when you are able.
Cheers,
Mark
6 years 7 months ago #11568

AParadox

's Avatar

I passed the test!!!!!!! Moderately Proficient on all areas!
6 years 7 months ago #11543

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Andrea,

I agree with Aung in that I would not take more exams until you have had a chance to review the weak areas, reevaluate your study plan and build your knowledge in those areas. I know exactly where you are coming from. I was in a similar situation in which I had taken a few exams and was scoring at or just above where your scores are. At that point I realized that I was not ready to take the actual exam I had already scheduled. So, about two weeks from my exam, I rescheduled it for about 6 weeks later which gave me the extra time needed to really focus and alter my study plan. It was the best $70 I ever spent. I am not saying you should reschedule your exam, but it is an option and one that you should keep in your back pocket. There is certainly no shame in doing so and it is much better than going in unprepared and risking failure.

Mark
6 years 7 months ago #11539

Aung Sint

Dear Andrea,

Like what Mark pointed out, review your current plan, and improve on the areas that you are weak. If you have taken only a few simulator exams, I strongly suggest review them first and fill your knowledge gaps before taking more exams.

Simulator exams will give you the breakdown of each knowledge area, as well as the process group. Please review and focus on your weakest knowledge area. Do you have any study materials?
6 years 7 months ago #11537

AParadox

I've taken 5 exams.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login