fbpx

Reply: Study Plan

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Study Plan

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 7 months ago #11641

Steven Mudrinich, PMP

Vinod,

A good study plan is critical for you to pass the test. Here's one I put together: www.amazon.com/Setting-Your-Exam-Study-P...rds=steven+mudrinich . I highly recommend that you invest a solid three months into your studies to have the best chance possible to pass the test. Good luck!

- Steven
6 years 7 months ago #11620

Gail Freedman

Hello Vinod,

The exam simulator is an excellent tool for learning, especially if you're reviewing both your incorrect and correct answers. This is time well spent.
If you are not doing as well as you hoped in a given process group, spending more time on those types of questions will be beneficial.
Getting enough sleep is crucial for your brain's top performance, as well as taking occasional breaks so you don't burn out.
Best of luck to you!

- Gail
6 years 8 months ago #11393

Tracy Shagnea, PMP

Vinod,

There is no "one size fits all" answer. I think your best bet is to look through the Lessons Learned Forum and find ideas that work for you.

If you've not already been approved to sit for the exam by PMI, you better hurry up and start that immediately!

Best of luck!

Tracy
6 years 8 months ago #11392

Tracy Shagnea, PMP

Vinod,

There is no "one size fits all" answer. I think your best bet is to look through the Lessons Learned Forum and find ideas that work for you.

If you've not already been approved to sit for the exam by PMI, you better hurry up and start that immediately!

Best of luck!

Tracy
6 years 8 months ago #11389

Vinod Sankarshanan

Can some one pls suggest a good study plan. I am planning to use PMBOK and exam simulator. I got roughly 30 days. Need to write first week of September.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login