fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP Experience Verification

PMP Experience Verification 6 years 9 months ago #11297

• Jampier Mendoza
  • Jampier Mendoza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello everyone,
I'm being audited by Pmi. I sent my required documents the last week. Nowadays one of my former employer told me that she has received this email from pmi. This is something new for us, and we dont want to make any mistake. How should she respond this email in a appropriate way? What can she do? Any tip would be helpful. Please your help.

#########################################################
De: Application Audit <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
Asunto: Action Required by 21 July -- PMP Experience Verification -- Jampier Mendoza -- CAS-860213-X6M7J6
Fecha: 18 de julio de 2017, 11:52:42 PET
Para: "'This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.'" < This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>

Greetings XXXXX:

My name is YYYYY with the PMI® Certification Audit Team. We are in receipt of the audit packet of Jampier Mendoza. This packet included Project Management Experience forms (attached) that were completed and signed by you. We appreciate you taking the time to review and verify the work of Jampier. However, in order to proceed with their audit we will require additional information regarding the role this individual held during these projects. We are asking you to please reply to this email with a brief summary of the role and responsibilities Jampier held during these projects.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Sincerely,

YYYYY | Program Administration
Project Management Institute (PMI®)
14 Campus Blvd
Newtown Square, PA 19073
Last edit: by Jampier Mendoza.

PMP Experience Verification 6 years 9 months ago #11300

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
@Jampier Mendoza, Did you have a single project only or did this supervisor oversee all of your other projects? If there were other projects and different supervisors, did the other supervisors get an email too? Was there anything specific about this project description? could you edit and share the project description you submitted for which they emailed your supervisor?

PMP Experience Verification 6 years 9 months ago #11301

• Mark Wuenscher, PMP
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
Jampier,
They just need to respond honestly and ethically. No other option. I wish you all the best with the audit.
Mark
Mark Wuenscher, PMP
Community Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jampier Mendoza

PMP Experience Verification 6 years 9 months ago #11302

• Jampier Mendoza
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
PMI only contacted to my supervisor whom I worked three projects. Please see the descriptions below of each project.

==================================
Project 1
This project performed the unification of all IVR systems from diferent platforms into one platform. I played the role of technical leader and I Worked with manager closely. I helped her to develop the WBS, SOWs as well as the schedule and quality plans. I performed all activities according to the project plan and managed change requests. In parallel, I controled and monitored the status of project throughout lifecycle. Finally,We had the acceptance of all migrated IVR’s and transfer the project documents, learned lessons to the owner team.

Project 2
In the VVS we develop capabilities to allow sellers to perform direct reloads of minutes. I played the role of technical leader. Together with manager, we developed the project schedule and quality management plan. We create the WBS and SOW's for vendors. During the software lifecycle, I executed all tasks of the project plan and ensure the deliverables quality. I implemented approved changes. My team and I wordked on how to maximize our performance. Finally, we transfered deliverables, project documents and lessons learned to VVS’s owner.

Project 3
In this project, we implemented an auto-management web portal for data network users.According to my role, I documented high-level scope and risks. I created WBS, project schedule and SOW's for multiple vendors. I distributed activities to my team and I ensured to fullfil all tasks according to the project plan. I also implemented change requests. I checked that project deliverables conform to the quality requirements and I performed corrective actions on found issues during software lifecycle. I obtained total acceptance from stakeholders.

PMP Experience Verification 6 years 9 months ago #11303

• Jampier Mendoza
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Mark,

Yes, You are right. However, What I meant was, is there a specific format to provide to PMI the verification of my work and this additional information about "'brief summary of the role and responsibilities'" that they are asking me for? My supervisor is asking me how to send the information (She is not fluent in English).

Jampier.

PMP Experience Verification 6 years 9 months ago #11305

• Ahmed Amin
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 73
Hello Jampier,
apparently your manager has already approved your experience by signing the experience forms. PMI now is looking for a confirmation that the experience forms were indeed signed by your manager and a brief of your role that should match what you already stated in the experience forms.
Ahmed Amin Abdullah, PMP
Community Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark Wuenscher, PMP, Jampier Mendoza

PMP Experience Verification 6 years 9 months ago #11307

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Jampier,
Could you let us know how the audit went after your supervisor sends the email ?

PMP Experience Verification 6 years 8 months ago #11615

• Gail Freedman
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
How did it go Jampier?
Gail Freedman, MBA, PMP, CSM

PMP Experience Verification 6 years 8 months ago #11658

• Jampier Mendoza
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

Everything went well. I passed the audit process successfully.

Best regards.

PMP Experience Verification 6 years 7 months ago #11675

• Leon
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Jampier,

Could you tell me how long it takes to get reply from PMI after your audit document submission? Thank you.

Best,
Leon

PMP Experience Verification 6 years 7 months ago #11684

• Ahmed Amin
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 73
Good news, hopefully you schedule and pass the exam very soon.
Ahmed Amin Abdullah, PMP
Community Moderator

PMP Experience Verification 5 years 9 months ago #14702

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello Jampier,
How did you respond to the email? Did you respond to what you already wrote on the audit form or other specific information?
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login